How to place an order
Any Questions? Please call between 8 AM and 8 PM (EST)
Our website does not accept credit cards.. WHY??? Because 90 % of the orders we get need to be adjusted or changed before finalizing invoice.
****Please note starting on Oct. 1st. FedEx UPS and USPS will be adding surcharges to all shipments. Everything over two feet long is getting a over length surcharge. Everything over 50 lbs. gets surcharges.
Packages that are big, but lightweight get a surcharge.
- Use the "Add to Cart" buttons to indicate what you wish to purchase.
- If you are not sure what you want or need. Put in Comments Not Sure will Call, and we will finalize your needs
- We will contact you via email or phone is we have any questions.
- After which we will email you an invoice that you can pay with either PayPal or credit card.
- Please note if you do not receive the invoice within several hours during regular business hours please check your SPAM filter.. If its not there email us.
- If you have a problem with payment, and the payment doesn't go through please call and we will enter manually.
- Orders will be processed and shipped as soon as they are completed and full payment is received.
- Minimum Shipping & Handling is $7.50
- Shipping of multiple small item orders will be discounted if possible
- For orders outside the continuous U.S. please inquire
- All prices are in US dollar
- Long and or Large items : Extra Shipping Charges may apply.
- On Custom Cart or wagon order such as the Hay Cart or Hay wagon we do require a 50% deposit
Shipping and Handling Charges as follows:
|Zone||First 3 ZIP code nos.||Add Percent|
|Zone 1||010 - 245||15%|
|Zone 2||246 - 699||18%|
|Zone 3||700 - 994||20%|
Mail payment to Wilczek Woodworks if you wish to pay by check or money order.
Or Pay via Paypal:
If you need to return an order. Please call first, and we will try to figure out what will work best. If you do need to return a non harness order there will be a 10% restocking charge, and you are responsible for all return shipping charges. The order must be in new unused new condition. If you are exchanging a harness you are responsible for the shipping charges back to us and shipping the replacement back to you. The harness must be in new unused condition. Think of it like shoes. If you take it outside, and it gets dirty then it's yours.
If you have any questions please contact me..
Questions/Comments? Contact us:
1786 Broomstick Hill Rd.
Littleton, N.H. 03561
(8AM - 8PM EST)