At this time I am no longer making this Cart..
Like everything we make at Wilczek Woodworks, our dog carts are hand built to order, and carefully crafted. Multi-position shafts and axles make them adaptable for most any dog. A weight insert turns any cart into a competition vehicle. We never scrimp on looks! Our dog carts are beautifully finished -- and touches like removable side slats make our carts picture perfect....
The Basic Large Dog Cart features include:
- 33" x 22"
- 3/4 inch solid wood sides
- 3/4 inch plywood bottom
- Pneumatic tires
- 20" black fiberglass wheels with heavy duty stainless steel axle
- 2-position axle height
- Adjustable width aluminum shafts
- Shafts and wheels easily removed
- Wood tree
- Finished with three coats of ext. spar varnish
- Available in Maple or Red Oak, with contrasting mahogany slats (if desired)
- Convertible to brace cart with upgrade
- Box joints in body
- Stainless steel hardware
- Extra fine finish
- Removable side slats
Available in Maple or Red Oak (with contrasting Mahogany slats if desired). Mahogany, Cherry or other woods are available – information and pricing provided upon request.
Contact us with Questions or Comments....
Littleton, N.H. 03561
603-444-0824 (8AM - 8PM EST)
If you do not receive a reply in 24 hours, give us a call or email again.